Exclusive bench protocol for Volkswagen engines
Exclusive Flex 18.104.22.168 Solutions
Exclusive solutions for 1.0 MPI Volkswagen Group engines. The new Flex update released by Magicmotorsport covers BOSCH MG1CA811 electronic control units. These ECUs are on vehicles such as the VW Polo 1.0 MPI and Skoda Fabia 1.0 MPI (models supported up to production 2020).
With Flex version 22.214.171.124 comes the new bench protocol that allows mechatronic work to be done in complete safety thanks to the full backup functionality. It is also possible to access both the internal flash and the external EEPROM to carry out repair and tuning operations on these 3-cylinder MPI models.
- Vw Polo Mk6 1.0 MPI 2021
- Vw Polo Mk5 1.0 MPI 2019
- Skoda Fabia 1.0 MPI EVO 2021
The new Bench protocol is available for the following software packages:
- FLS0.1 – SW Flex ECU (car, van, bike) OBD + Bench
- FLS0.10 – SW Flex Infineon TC17xx / TCxxx
- FLS0.5 – Flex Full package
Reading times: ~ 2:30 minutes | Write time: ~ 50 seconds
New protocols added:
- Vw BOSCH MG1CA811: Internal Flash Read / Write / Checksum; Read / Write Internal EEPROM; Full backup;
- Skoda BOSCH MG1CA811: Internal Flash Read / Write / Checksum; Read / Write Internal EEPROM; Full backup;