Autotuner is the must-have solution for any chiptuning professional. OBD, bench, boot, datalogging and DTC features all in one tool. Easy-to-use software with a responsive support and a growing community where you would fit right in!
- No subscriptions – Free updates
- All accessories included
- Easy-to-use and intuitive
- Responsive support
- OBD, Bench & Boot in one tool
- Datalogging and DTC features
- Fully customizable
- Autotuner tool
- USB key with software link
- Universal cable + box
- Universal cable for EDC16+ME(D)9
- OBD cable
- USB cable
- Power supply
- Probe positioning kit
- BGA MCU hook
- Banana cables
- Shock-proof suit
A closer look at Autotuner
Case weight :240gr
- Desktop/laptop PC Windows with x86 processor (Intel or AMD) > 2.5GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- Minimum free space on disk : 2 GB
- OS : Microsoft Windows 10 (32 or 64 bits)
- One free 2.0 USB port
- Quick internet access with 5 Mbps or faster
- 1920x1080 pixels screen resolution
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between master and slave?
As a master user, the files you read are clear. This gives you the option to work with multiple file providers, or even do the tuning yourself. As a slave, only your master will be able to decrypt your files. This means that you are bounded to work with one file provider.
Can I upgrade my slave tool to master?
Yes, a slave tool can be upgraded to master for an extra 2000€. The upgrade is available in the “special services” section from our webshop. Note that the approval from your current master is mandatory.
Can I transfer my slave tool to another master? (change master)
Yes, for a 350€ fee you will be able to transfer to a new master. Note that the approval from your current master is mandatory.
How do I setup the software?
A link to download the software is available on the USB key within the Autotuner suitcase. You can also download it from our website. Minimum requirements are available above
As a master, how can I decrypt slave files?
There are 3 solution for decrypting slave files:
- Using the Autotuner software, under “Master operations”. You will access the slave files folder on your computer and be able to decrypt/encrypt within the software.
- Through your admin panel on the website. Open a support request ticket to request your master API key and you will be good to go.
- Using the Autotuner master API, allowing you to encrypt/decrypt without having the tool plugged into your computer. Get in touch with us for more information.