Welcome SIMOS 19.6 - FLEX
OBD connection and Datalogger for Simos 19.6 on Flex
From today, thanks to the new version of Flex 188.8.131.52, every mechatronic will have the possibility to recalibrate the maps area of VAG group sports cars equipped with the new Simos 19.6 ECUs, thus being able to customize and process numerous parameters for improving efficiency and performance.
The work mode via the OBD socket ensures rapid recognition of the ECU, even more avoiding having to remove and open the ECU to access the data contained in the maps area.
This solution, based on the software version identified during connection with the ECU, allows you to download the virtual reading file directly from our database. In addition, the protocol allows the writing of VAG software updates, with a simple click to select the desired version among those available.
Furthermore, with the latest Flex version, it will be possible to carry out data acquisition operations using the Datalogger function. Available for free to all full users (FLS0.5 M/S).
Note: If the virtual reading file is not present, it will be possible to change the version of the unit – again via OBD connection – by choosing a compatible update version.
Here are some of the supported vehicles:
- Audi S3 8Y 2.0 TSI 310 PS
- Cupra Formentor 2.0 TSI 245 PS
- Cupra Formentor 2.0 TSI 310 PS
- Cupra Leon 2.0 TSI 300 PS
- Seat Leon 2.0 TSI 245 PS
- Skoda Octavia RS 2.0 TSI 245 PS
- VW Golf 8 GTI 2.0 TSI 245 PS
- VW Golf 8 Clubsport 2.0 TSI 300 PS
- VW Golf 8 R 2.0 TSI 320 PS
The new OBD protocol will be available for the following software packages:
- FLS0.1S – SW Flex ECU (car, van, bike) OBD + Bench;
- FLS0.1M – SW Flex ECU (car, van, bike) OBD + Bench;
- FLS0.5S – Flex Full SW Package;
- FLS0.5M – Flex Full SW Package.
New protocol added:
- Audi Simos19.6 Virtual Read//Write/Checksum Maps zones.
- Cupra Simos19.6 Virtual Read//Write/Checksum Maps zone.
- Skoda Simos19.6 Virtual Read//Write/Checksum Maps zone.
- Seat Cupra Simos19.6 Virtual Read//Write/Checksum Maps zone.
- Volkswagen Simos19.6 Virtual Read//Write/Checksum Maps zones.
Reading time: ~ 5 seconds
Writing time: ~ 2 minutes
- Fixed the software crashing issue of Flex V2